Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A time of all times ~ LGI ~ The Louis Gregory Institute

(LGI - Oct 04 - April 05)










































































































It is hard to imagine that it was just a few years ago...



..that I was here, serving my last months down in South Carolina at WLGI (radio Baha'i) where I experienced the Most Great Peace.... I still have not yet left that place, for it lingers in my mind to this day.. everyday.. I still have dreams of going back and revisiting the lake……. the lake… everyday.. I remember.. and I even dream….
These are the most precious images to me.. sacred.. The most sacred place... I had a rich personal experience during this time.. rich... I was isolated and found solitude at the lake near by where I canoed every day. The lake was surrounded by trees and there was no trace of city or noise.

I cannot say enough and will say no more... take this time to be here with me…
Feel, listen, see,
















































You could not imagine
what this kind of freedom was like
for me.. a much needed time..
a time of all times and yet,
I did have tests and things
that I was still letting go of.
But past regrets and pains
of the present were released
here and I truly breathed
and drank deep
the water of life...



















































Now playing - Thomas Newman
and Koichi Sugiyama


1 comment:

Bonita said...

I'm so glad you had such a positive experience there, Taraz. The photos are shimmering and wonder-filled. There is something so healing about gliding over water.

Followers